- 4 wire DPST
- Line voltage: 120/240/277
- Designed for use on all types of electrical heating installations such as cable heat, baseboards, wall insert heaters etc.
- VAC where local codes require that a double line disconnect thermostat be used
- This thermostat may be set anywhere between 40° and 80°F by simply turning the knob so the indicator on knob points to the desired setting.
- Knob "OFF" position temporary shutdown the heating equipment for short periods such as weekend or vacations etc
- Wall cover plate(required when thermostat will not hide wall imperfections behind old thermostat)
- Two cover mounting screws
- Three Temperature Limiting Pins
- Temperature Range: 40° to 80°F
- Differential: 3.0°F
- Switch Action: Open on rise
- Contact Structure: Double Line Disconnect - DPST
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov