Ideal for 11-foot ceilings, this 1/2-inch by 24-inch antique brass extension down rod maximizes your ceiling fan's cooling benefits by providing the proper height. It features an antique brass finish for a classic complement to your existing ceiling fan. Tapered threaded ends ensure a deeper connection and stronger bond for maximum durability. For optimum performance and safety, ceiling fan blades should be at least 7 feet from the floor but no higher than 8 to 9 feet in order to best cool a room. For ceilings 9 feet and higher, an extension down rod is required to bring the ceiling fan down to the proper height above the floor.
- Maximizes cooling benefits of a ceiling fan
- Tapered threaded ends
- Antique brass finish
- Use as a replacement down rod to adjust your ceiling fan's current height
- Use with any Westinghouse fan
- Compatible with other fans that require 1/2-inch diameter down rod
- 24 inches long
- 1/2 inches in diameter
- Ideal for rooms with 11-foot ceilings
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.