Double-ended halogen light bulbs produce a bright white light making them ideal for use in task or general purpose lighting. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of double-ended bulbs available in wattages ranging from 75 to 1500 with RSC (recessed single contact) or Metal Fin bases. These bulbs should not be touched with bare hands. The oil from skin can create hot spots on the glass that reduce the life of the bulb.
- Completely dimmable
- Bright white light, efficient and long life lasting up to 2,250 hours
- Long and short varieties of double-ended halogen light bulbs are available
- For use in work lights, security lighting, high-end accent fixtures and torchiere table or floor lamps
- Wattage: 150 W
- Voltage: 130 V
- Lamp base: RSC
- Lamp shape: T3
- Lumens: 2600
- Average rated life 3000 hours
- Maximum overall length: 3-1/16"