JCD halogen light bulbs produce a bright, white light making them ideal for use in task or accent lighting. These halogen light bulbs are compact in size and offer long life compared to incandescent light bulbs. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse's full offering of JCD bulbs available in wattages ranging from 20 to 100 and have either GY6.35, GY7.9/8.0, G8, or G9 bases. These bulbs should not be touched with bare hands. The oil from skin can create hot spots on the glass that reduce the life of the bulb.
- JCD light bulbs are 120 volt and are available in clear and frost
- Provide bright white light and long life G9 base light bulbs have two loops on the base instead of straight pins
- Compact size for "low profile" applications
- For use in under-cabinet lights, desk lamps, display lighting, accent and landscape lighting
- Wattage: 35 W
- Voltage: 120 V
- Base: GY6.35
- Bulb type: T4
- Initial lumens: 420
- Maximum overall length: 1-15/16"
- Color temperature: 2900 Kelvin
- Average rated life 1500 hours