The 143 Tower Circulator by Vornado offers Vornado's signature V-Flow Circulation in a compact size. Uniquely contoured air outlets create a wide span of constant airflow, without the need for oscillation. Typical tower fans oscillate due to limited range of air movement. You feel the airflow for only seconds at a time. With V-Flow Circulation, a high volume of air is continuously moving throughout the room, creating quiet, comfortable Whole Room Circulation. The 143 features a remote control that magnetically cradles at the top of the unit, so the remote is always in reach. 3 Speed settings, selected by push-button controls, allow you to tailor the airflow perfectly for your needs. The 143 Tower Circulator includes a 1, 2, 4, or 8 hour timer ensures you run you operate in an energy-saving, efficient way. Vornado has eliminated the wobbly base found on oscillating tower fans in favor of a solid and sturdy system that stands the test of time. Standing 29" tall, the 143 is the smallest of Vornado's Tower Circulator line.
- Unique crosscut outlet creates a wide span of constant airflow-no need for oscillation
- Circulates air at a rate of 250 cubic feet per minute
- Pushes air up to 60 feet
- Remote control magnetically stays cradled at the top of the unit
- Powerful motor with 3 fan speeds
- Pushbutton controls
- Energy-saving LED timer shuts off after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Recommended for rooms 300-500 sq. ft.
- Grill guard for safety
- Matte black finish with high gloss and silver accents
- 6' cord
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Control Style: Electronic Push Button
- Item Height: 29"
- Item Depth: 8.9"
- Item Width: 8.9"
- Remote: Yes
- High Speed Volume: 250 CFM
- Low Speed Volume: 150 CFM
- PowerCord Plug Type: 2-Pin Polarized