Valspar Concrete Bonding Primer For Sale. Get Discount Deals On Paint.
Valspar Concrete Bonding Primer penetrates and bonds to etched concrete, enhancing the adhesion of the top coat finish. Ideal for use under Valspar Latex Porch & Floor Paint.
- Maximum adhesion to concrete for a flawless top coat
- Ensures resistance to peeling and flaking
- Goes on white to ensure complete coverage during application
- Shortens project time; can be recoated in one hour
Where To Use:
- Interior or exterior bare concrete
- Approximately 250 sq. ft./gallon
Preparing Your Surfaces:
- Ensure your surface is clean, dry and free of all loose, peeling paint or contaminants.
- Areas where ponding water is evident should be leveled prior to application.
- Bare concrete: Allow 60 days minimum for new concrete to cure before painting.
- Clean, degrease and etch new or bare concrete with Valspar Fast Prep.
- Previously painted surfaces: Clean with an all-purpose cleaner (TSP or substitute), and remove gloss from shiny surfaces by sanding or using a chemical deglosser.