Smooth, glossy finish provides the ultimate protection against rust. Creates a durable, scuff resistant finish on interior and exterior surfaces.
- Color: Gloss Clear Sealer
- Size: 12 Ounce
- High-quality enamel for interior and exterior uses
- Dries to a rust resistant, scrubbable, stain resistant finish
- Resistant to moisture, chemicals and abrasion
- Excellent for use on appliances, playground equipment, piping, wrought iron railings, mailboxes and tanks
- Advanced Corrosion Resistance
- Superior Coverage and Durability
- Fast Drying Smooth Finish
- Interior/Exterior Use
- To the touch: 30-50 minute(s)
- Recoat: Within 4 hour(s) or after 36 hour(s)
- Coverage varies depending on surface color and porosity
- Playground equipment
- Wrought iron railings
USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION:
- Surface should be clean and dry. Remove dirt, grease, loose particles, wax, etc. Bare metal should be primed.
- Use outdoors or in well-ventilated area when temperature is between 60- 80 °F (16-27 °C) and humidity is below 60% to ensure proper drying.
- Mask surrounding area on which spray may settle with newspapers or drop cloths.
- Shake well, listening for rattle of mixing ball. Continue shaking for at least one minute. Shake for 10 seconds at 1-2 minute intervals during application.
- Hold can 12-16 inches from surface. Press spray button firmly. Move can back and forth, releasing button after each stroke. Overlap each stroke. Two (2) thin coats are recommended rather than one (1) heavy coat. Recoat anytime.
- If spray button should clog, remove button from can and run knife-edge through tiny slit at end of spray bottle stern. Do not insert pins or other sharp objects into valve opening of can.
- To prevent valve from clogging after spraying, turn can upside down and press spray head for about 3 second.