"Valspar" Interior Latex Paint
This ultra premium tough wall paint protects with a 100% acylic coating for a lifetime of interior beauty. The semi-gloss sheen offers a scrubbable, stain-resistant coating perfect for high traffic areas. The decorative sheen is ideal for kitchen, bath walls, and trim. Dries to touch in 30 minutes. Easy clean up with soap and warm water. Covers up to 400 sq. ft. per gallon on smooth surfaces. Product uses: Previously painted walls, primed sheetrock, woodwork, masonry, and primed metal.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Dries Quickly.
- Color: White
- One coat coverage.
- Spatter resistant.
- Stain and fade resistant.
- 100% acrylic.
- Durable, use for wall and trim.
- Soap and Water Clean-Up.
- Mildew Resistant Finish.
- Covers up to 400 sq. ft. per gallon on smooth surfaces.
Recommended Uses: Plaster, Wood, Brick, Drywall, Cement, Metal.
Storage and Disposal:
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage or disposal.
- In case of spillage, absorb with inert material such as sand or kitty litter.
- Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and/or unused contents in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Thoroughly clean the surface and allow to dry. Remove wallpaper and loose, peeling paint. Patch cracks and spot prime. Dull glossy surfaces. Prime new wallboard with latex wall primer. Prime new wood with enamel undercoater or latex wall primer.
Application and Clean-up:
Paint only when surface and air temperatures are 50 – 90°F (10 – 32ºC). Stir paint thoroughly. Intermix all containers to ensure uniform color. Apply with a premium quality roller, polyester brush or airless sprayer. Thin only for spraying with up to 8 oz. of water per gallon of paint. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls. If applying by roller, roll from dry area into wet area using firm, crisscross strokes. Finish with long, even strokes in one direction. Clean tools and hands with warm, soapy water.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov