The multi-stream PRN lawn sprinkler is a gear driven rotor that delivers water slowly and evenly. Slow water delivery means that water is absorbed with greater efficiency and results in less run off saving water and money
- Gear-driven, multi-stream rotor with adjustable matched precipitation rate (MPR) nozzle
- Multiple streams apply water slowly and evenly for greater efficiency and water savings-perfect for slopes and tight soils
- Adjustable pattern from 45 to 270 degrees
- Pattern and radius adjustment tool included
- Ideal for watering small to medium lawn areas
Applies Water Slowly
Excellent for slopes and tight soil conditions
Graceful "Fingers of Water"
Creates a striking visual effect
Reliable gear-driven design
- Adjustable radius: 14'-26' (4.3 - 7.9 m)
- Flow: 0.17 - 2.60 GPM
- Inlet : 1/2" (1.3 cm) NPT female threaded
- Maximum: Throw 26'
- Operating pressure: 20-75 PSI, recommended operating pressure, 40-50 PSI
- Pattern: Adjustable, 45 - 270 degrees
- Pop-up height: 4" (10 cm)
- Radius: 14' - 26'
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.