This barbecue fork takes all the guesswork out of grilling meats. With its built-in digital thermometer, the fork supplies accurate temperature readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius when its tines are inserted into a cut of meat. A chart on the back of the handle provides a quick reference to the minimum temperature requirements recommended by the USDA for food safety. Because the thermometer reads all temperatures between 0 and 220 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 to 104 degrees Celsius), it can also be used to determine how thawed or cool meats removed from the freezer or refrigerator are at the start of cooking.
This digital fork has a handy hold button that locks in the current temperature reading on the large, 0.5-inch display panel. An on/off button and automatic shutoff extend the fork’s battery life. Other non-battery-powered features include a comfortable, nonslip rubberized handle, sturdy stainless-steel handles that easily lift large cuts of meat, and tapered tines that, when withdrawn from the meat, let the meat juices drain back in. This digital fork thermometer runs on one AAA battery (included), and is covered by a lifetime warranty.
The digital fork thermometer can be used indoors or outdoors. The classic goods looks of stainless and black make this not only a practical tool for your kitchen but an outstanding looking one as well. The biggest use for this thermometer is still backyard grilling but can be used indoors as well for stove top cooking as well as testing temperatures in your oven. The 16-inch length keeps your hands well away from the heat source. The lighted lcd readout makes this thermometer easy to read in any light source.
- Large fork design thermometer monitors exact temperature throughout cooking or BBQ grilling
- Display readout hold feature
- Rubberized handle with temperature guide printed on back
- Operates on 1 AAA battery (not included)
- Backlight lets you read LCD in dim light
- Durable stainless steel tines
- Comfort grip handle
- For barbecue, oven and Stovetop
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery (includes 1 "AAA" battery)
- Extra large 0.5" back-lit LCD display
- Temperature ranges 0 deg./220 deg. F, -18%/104 deg. C
- Quick reference meat temperature chart on handle