Sweeney’s Deadset Mole Trap, Anyone who has ever struggled to set a mole trap will appreciate how effortless it is to activate the Deadset Mole Trap. The trap boasts an ergonomically designed, easy grasp handle and an oversized activator plate that can be pushed into the tunnel by hand or foot, making it the easiest-to-set trap on the market.
The trap contains a patented, precision built triggering system that is activated by the slightest movement. When underground movement is detected, the spears are thrust into the ground, quickly killing the mole.
The Deadset Mole Trap comes fully assembled and ready-to-use. The package contains simple illustrated operating instructions and a mobile device scan for detailed step-by-step video instructions.
- Quickly and effectively traps and kills moles
- Incredibly easy to set
- Patented triggering system
- Precision built trap is triggered by slightest underground movement
- Ergonomically designed, easy grasp handle
- Oversized activator plate can be pushed into the tunnel by hand or foot
- Equipped with a trap release lever to disengage activated trap
Best Used For:
For trapping and killing moles effectively without the use of chemicals or poisons. The Deadset Mole Trap is an incredibly easy-to-set trap, thanks to a comfortable, easy grasp handle and a patented triggering system. Precision built, the trap is triggered by the slightest underground movement, effectively driving the spears into the ground and killing the mole.
Effective Tips to Help Win the War on Moles
Before setting the trap, water the lawn to bring the mole's food source (earthworms and bugs) up near the ground surface. The next step is to locate active tunnels. Flatten tunnels by walking on them and then wait a day. If the tunnel rises up, it's active. This is where the trap should be placed.
When setting a plunge-style mole trap, make sure the spears can move freely through the ground when the trap is triggered. Test the Deadset by pulling up on the handle to set the trap and then pushing down on the trap release lever located on the side of the trap. This will drive the spears into the gorund. Raise and lower the trap until the spears are unobstructed by roots or rocks. Always use the release lever to trip the trap before moving it to another location.
What's in the Box:
- Fully assembled trap
- Easy-to-follow illustrated operating instructions
- Mobile device scan for detailed step-by-step instructional video
- Always use trap release lever to disengage trap before removing from ground or moving to another location
- Spears are located below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov