Start Living, Sunny Side Up with this space-efficient coop-and-run combination. Its hand built from solid fir and is roomy enough to comfortably house up to 4 chickens. The roost features a uniquely styled roof, offering shade and shelter while beneath the coop, a galvanized mesh-enclosed run gives hens a secure space to forage and exercise. The dual-stall nesting box is accessible through a convenient, waist-height prop-up door for easy egg collection. The coop is simple to assemble, requiring only one person and a screwdriver. Additional run space may be provided by attaching one or more Universal expansion pens (sold separately), which is recommended for those who cannot free-range their birds during the day.
- Hand built from sustainably harvested, naturally weather and pest resistant fir
- Sized to comfortably house 4 hens
- Spacious interior features twin nest stalls, 2 roosting bars and adjustable ventilation
- Waist-height nest box features a stylish, hinged roof and removable divider - no need to bend or crouch
- Removable, metal sliding tray allows for easy cleaning access
- Best-in-class mesh-enclosed run area features chicken ramp for access to roost
- Heavy, galvanized wire is secured using our unique, extra strength, wire-clamping wood design
- 4 doors for convenient access to all areas of the coop
- All doors feature spring-bolt latches to keep hens safe from predators
- Simple enough for 1 person to assemble in as little as 30 minutes with a screwdriver
- Expandable with SummerHawk Ranch universal expansion pen (sold separately)
- Assembled exterior dimensions: 74" x 50" x 30"