From cutting shelving to mitering trim, the SKIL 5080 7-1/4 inch circular saw is a great entry-level saw for the home workshop. The 13 amp motor has the power and performance that you need, and the improved dust blower keeps line of cut free from sawdust for accurate cuts. An adjustable bevel up to 51 degrees, with positive stop at 45 degrees, let’s you make a wider variety of cuts. Blade changes are easy with the spindle lock and blade wrench stored on tool. The 5080 includes an 18 tooth carbide blade.
- 13 Amp motor for more power and performance than the Skil 5380
- 15% weight reduction vs. Skil 5380, reduces user fatigue
- 51° bevel with positive stop at 45° for greater cut capacity that Skil 5380
- Improved dust blower keeps line of cut free of sawdust
- Spindle lock to assist in easy blade changes
- On-tool wrench storage for quick blade changes
- 2-point line of sights for cutting straight lines with ease
- Safety lock/guarded trigger minimizes accidental start
- Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
- Rear lever depth adjustment quick assure desired depth cut
- Amperage: 13
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel: 51°
- Bevel Stops: 45°
- Blade Diameter: 7
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Certifications: cULus
- Cliplister ID Request Key: 5080-01
- Cord Length: 6'
- Cut Material: Wood
- Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.: 1-15/16"
- Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.: 2-7/16"
- Foot Material: Steel
- Gear Housing Material: Resin
- Height: 6.375"
- Width: 8.75"
- Hertz: 60
- Length: 10.75"
- Max. Motor HP: 2.3
- Motor Gearing: Spur
- Motor Housing Material: Resin
- Power/Duty: 2.3HP
- Tool Level: 4 - Corded – single speed basic
- Voltage: 120V
- 5080 Circular Saw
- 18 Tooth Carbide Blade
- Blade Wrench