Simer's 1/2 HP sump pump with energy-efficient design that produces high-output performance. Constructed from engineered composites providing dependable, corrosion-resistant service for years to come. Tethered on/off float switch.
- Automatic submersible sump pump
- Maximum pumping capacity to 2580 GPH
- Rugged thermoplastic body resists corrosion, impact, stress, and heat
- Tethered float switch designed for minimum 12" diameter sump basin
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" NPT discharge, coupling included
- Easy installation, replaced pedestal or submersible sump pumps
- CSA certified
- Switch type: Tethered - Operates in 14" basins or larger
- Horse power: 1/2 HP
- Max lift: 22'
- Solids handling: 3/16"
- Power cord: 8'
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov