The SharkBite Push-to-Connect IPS (Iron Pipe Size) PVC x IPS PVC x CTS (Copper Tube Size) PVC Slip Tee is the easiest way to cut into an existing PVC Sch. 40, 80, or 120 line and run out Copper Tube Size Copper, PEX, PE-RT, or CPVC pipe from the Tee. SharkBite fittings do not require soldering, clamps, unions, or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. The White Collar ends fits Sch. 40, 80, 120 PVC and also can be used on IPS CPVC Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 pipes. The Mustard collar center fits CTS Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe. Disassembly is just as fast using the SharkBite disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
- PVC x PVC x CTS: 1/2" x 1/2" x 1/2"
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to tee from iron pipe size PVC pipe into copper tube size copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT
- White collar fits Sch. 40, 80, and 120 PVC pipe and Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 CVPC
- Tan collars fit CTS copper, PEX, CPVC and PE-RT
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov