The SharkBite Push-to-Connect PVC (Iron Pipe Size) x Male Pipe Thread Adapter is the easiest way to transition from Female Pipe Thread into Iron Pipe Size PVC Pipe. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. The White Collar side fits Sch. 40, 80, 120 PVC and also can be used on IPS CPVC Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 pipes. The male threaded end will fit any FNPT (Female National Pipe Thread) connection. Disassembly is just as fast using the SharkBite disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
- PVC x MPT: 1" x 1"
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use to transition from iron pipe size PVC pipe to copper tube size copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT
- White collar fits Sch. 40, 80, and 120 PVC pipe and Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 CVPC
- Male pipe thread (MNPT) fits female pipe thread (FNPT) connections
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Listed by IAPMO and designed certified and listed to NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14, and NSF/ANSI 372
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov