Selkirk VP Pellet Pipe straight length black pipe can be used in vertical and horizontal installations and features proven gasketed coupling joints that connect in seconds to assure joint integrity. Available in 3" and 4" diameters constructed of 304 stainless steel inner wall and painted black outer wall. Internal spacing bead assures uniform insulating air space between pipe walls, and allows for 3" clearance to combustible materials. Male end is rolled over eliminating sharp edges.
- 3" Diameter
- Type L vent systems for pellet stoves
- For VI Standard appliance chimneys.
- Rated for flu temperatures up to 570 deg. F
- Min. 3" air space clearance to combustibles.
- Rope gaskets incorporated into the joint reduce leakage and help to minimize accumulation of combustion residues.
- UL listed.