Replace your worn out gasket on your stove doors with Rutland's fiberglass Graph-Glas stove gasket. The gasket is braided to prevent unwinding and is impregnated with graphite to enhance the durability and its abrasion resistance. The black coloring allows the gasket to disappear into your stove.
- Size : 7' x 3/8" rope gasket
- Color : Black
- 3 Oz cement
- Withstands 2000°F (1095°C)
- Gasket material is graphite impregnated fiberglass
- Graphite-impregnated for enhanced durability and abrasion-resistance
- Comes with a tube of easy-to-use gasket cement
- Handy repair kit to replace worn gaskets
- Replaces gaskets on air tight heating appliances, stoves, furnaces, stokers, fireplace insets
- Each kit supplies enough gasket and cement-for the average air-tight stove
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.