This convenient and easy to read magnetic thermometer attaches to any metal surface including single wall pipes and stoves for a quick and easy way to monitor burn temperatures. In addition to seeing if the stove is operating at peak efficiency, the gauge will also indicate a low temperature that could be a result of dangerous creosote or soot buildup in the fire chamber or chimney.
- Range : 100°F to 800°F (35°C to 430°C)
- Color : Yellow-Orange
- Shows if stove is operating within an efficient burning range
- Indicated overheating or low temperature creosote build-up hazard
- Not designed for double walled pipes
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.