Rust-Oleum Professional High Performance Enamel Spray provides superior coverage and hiding. Apply to metal, wood, concrete and masonry in heavy-duty and commercial environments. Retains color against the elements.
Professional Enamel Sprays provide a durable protective coating with superior rust prevention, and excellent resistance to abrasion, fading, chipping, and dulling. It applies easily, provides excellent coverage and dries fast to a tough attractive finish. Professional Enamel is ideal for ferrous, non-ferrous metal and wood surfaces. It features a high output tip which can be sprayed at any angle. Not for use on galvanized metal.
- Size: 15 Oz.
- Color: Semi-Gloss Black
- Apply to metal, wood, concrete and masonry in heavy-duty and commercial environments.
- Retains color against the elements and provides superior coverage and hiding.
- Fast drying.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Durable and corrosion-resistant.
Apply only when air and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C) and relative humidity is below 85% to ensure proper drying. Protect surrounding area from overspray. Overspray can carry a significant distance. Shake can vigorously for one minute after the mixing ball begins to rattle. If mixing ball fails to rattle Do not strike can. Contact Rust-Oleum. Shake often during use. Hold can upright 10-16" from surface and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke. Keep the can in motion while spraying. Apply 2 or more light coats a few minutes apart to avoid drips and runs.
Dry And Recoat:
Dry and recoat times are based on 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity. Allow more time at cooler temperatures. Dries to the touch in 15 minutes, to handle in 1-2 hours and is fully dry in 24 hours. Primers can be topcoated immediately. Apply a second coat within 1 hour or after 48 hours.
Wipe off tip before storing. Clean-up wet paint with xylene or mineral spirits. Properly discard empty container. Do not burn or place in home trash compactor.
If the valve clogs, twist and pull off spray tip and rinse in a solvent such as mineral spirits. Do not insert any object into can valve opening.
- Resin Type: Modified Alkyd
- Fill Weight: 15 oz. (426 g)
- Volatile Organic Compounds: <60% (primers and flats) <65% (non-flats)
- Practical Coverage at Recommended DFT (assumes 15% material loss): Approximately 14 sq. ft./can (1.3 m2/can)
- Dry Times at 70°F (21°C) and 50% Relative Humidity: Touch (15 minutes), Handle (1-2 hours), Recoat (Within 1 hour or after 48 hours (7515, 7569 and 7582, recoat at any time)
- Dry Heat Resistance: 200°F (93°C)
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Flash Point: -156°F (-104°C)
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.