Epoxyshield Blacktop Filler + Sealer resurfaces, restores, and protects worn driveways. The advanced acrylic formula fills minor cracks and voids in the asphalt revitalizing worn and faded driveways to a like-new, jet black appearance. It is easy to use and fast drying, reducing the time you need to complete your project. The concentrated formula requires only 1 coat to protect the driveway, using fewer gallons of coating.
EpoxyShield Blacktop Filler Sealer is a single component, water-based coating made with recycled rubber tires designed for residential asphalt driveways. This product features excellent color retention and chemical resistance to de-icing salts, gasoline, oil, and other automotive chemicals. This product contains no coal tar or asphalt.
- Size: 3.5 Gallon pail
- Color: Jet Black
- Lasts longer than conventional asphalt coatings.
- Fast drying / drive ready in 4 hours.
- Formulated with recycled rubber tires.
- 2 times the coverage as competitive products.
- Advanced acrylic formula.
- Concentrated formula requires only 1 coat to protect the driveway.
Apply only when air, material, and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C) and the surface temperature should not exceed 100°F (38°C). No rain should be forecasted for 48 hours. Stir coating thoroughly to re-disperse any settled pigment. (Optional: Use brush to trim edges of the driveway before applying to entire surface). Pour out 1/2 of the container and work the product across the blacktop using an 18-24" floor or driveway squeegee.
Avoid applying coating is direct sunlight. If pavement is extremely hot, apply a fine water mist to the coating surface and brush out any remaining water puddles.
Coverage range is based on proper application. Coverage will vary depending on the condition of the asphalt surface and will ultimately depend on the pavement porosity. Extreme porous pavement may significantly reduce product coverage. Application that is too thick may result in peeling. For asphalt in poor condition, a 2-coat application will improve uniform look and appearance. Do not mix or blend this product with any other driveway coating product. Do not dilute.
Wash tools and equipment with warm water and a mild detergent immediately after use.
- Resin Type: Acrylic
- Pigment Type: Carbon black, Mineral fibers
- Solvents: Water, Propylene Glycol
- Volatile Organic Compounds: <100 g/l (0.83 lbs./gal.)
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness (DFT) Per Coat: Conditional with squeegee and surface condition
- Wet Film to Achieve DFT (unthinned material): Conditional with squeegee and surface condition
- Theoretical Coverage at 1 mil DFT (25μ): 786 sq.ft./gal. (19.3 m²/l)
- Practical Coverage at Recommended DFT: Up to 350 sq. ft. per pail
- Dry Times at 77°F (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity: Walk Ready (1 hour), Drive Ready (4 hour)
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Flash Point: >200ºF (93ºC)
- Contains: Lead free
Warning: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov