Rust-Oleum Specialty Marking Spray highlights construction sites, underground utilities, road surfaces, athletic fields and more. Apply to grass, dirt, concrete, wood or metal. Withstands general weathering.
Marking sprays marks the spot in a variety of bright, visible colors. These sprays temporarily adhere to grass, gravel, soil, lumber, concrete, and blacktop and withstand general weathering. The convenient spray-thru cap makes these sprays ideal for many outdoor uses such as marking athletic fields, roadways, landscaping areas, work areas, and more.
- Size: 11 Oz.
- Color: White
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Use to highlight construction sites, underground utilities, road surfaces, athletic fields and more.
- Apply to grass, dirt, concrete, wood or metal.
- Withstands general weathering.
Shake can vigorously for one minute after the mixing ball begins to rattle. Shake often during use. Invert can and point at ground or floor. Hold can 4-8" above the surface to be marked. Press tip sideways to spray paint. Spray using a steady, even stroke to prevent build-up. Do not use near open flame.
Dry And Recoat:
Dry and recoat times are based on 70ºF and 50% relative humidity. Allow more time at cooler temperatures. Dries to touch in 15 minutes and fully dry in 8 hours. Recoat at any time.
Clean valve by spraying upright for 2-3 seconds after each use. Clean-up wet paint with xylene or mineral spirits. Properly discard empty container. Do not burn or place in home trash compactor.
If the valve clogs, twist and pull off spray tip and rinse in a solvent such as mineral spirits. Do not insert any object into can valve opening.
- Resin Type: Acrylic Lacquer – Fluorescents • Modified Alkyd – Non-fluorescents
- Pigment Type: Varies with color
- Fill Weight: 11 Oz.
- Volatile Organic Compounds: <65% volatile by weight
- Solvents: Acetone, Toluene, Xylene, Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness (DFT) per Coat: 1.0-2.0 mils
- Practical Coverage at Recommended DFT (assumes 15% material loss): 6-7 sq. ft./can (dependent on surface porosity)
- Dry Times at 77°F (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity: Tack-free (10-20 minutes), Handle (1 hour), Recoat (Anytime)
- Dry Heat Resistance: 200°F (93°C)
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Flash Point: Below 0°F (-18°C)
- Contains: Lead-free
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov