Use on above-ground wood installations (especially non-pressure-treated lumber), to protect the structural integrity. Prevents mold, mildew and other fungi attack, and dimensional change caused by water absorption. Use as a final finish or under an oil-base primer followed by desired paint or stain.
- Color: Clear
- Size: 1 Quart
- EPA-registered, fungicidal preservative protects against surface mold, mildew, rot and decay.
- Water repellent resists water damage: swelling, warping, end-checking.
- 100% clear – reveals natural wood color and allows it to gray naturally.
- Exterior use only.
- For pressure treated and untreated wood.
- Protects against rot and decay.
- Resists mold, mildew and stain fungi.
- Repels water; resists moisture damage.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Controls warping, splitting, shrinking and swelling.
- Active ingredient .2% Diethyl Trichloro 2 Pridnyl Phosph-orothiolate.
- EPA Registered Wood Preservative, Reg.No. 1409-51
- Covers approximately 40-65 sq. ft. depending upon the wood age and species, surface porosity and method of application.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov