Best online store to shop electrical equipments. Save big with Life and Home discount coupons
This power inlet box must be installed outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360° access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.
- Generator Power Cord Inlet Box
- Dimension: 6" x 4" x 2.63"
- Amp rating: 30
- Maximum generator running 7,500 watts
- NEMA L14-30P
- Designed for the use with transfer switches
- Power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used
- Four combination 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts