The Razor-Back drain spade is designed for digging narrow trenches and cleaning out previously dug ditches. It also great for transplanting live trees and shrubs. The features consist of a forward turned-step , 14-gauge closed-back blade with crimp collar, 9-inch socket, and a 48-inch fiberglass handle. The construction of this tool is durable, reliable, and dependable to service users for years to come.
- Round Point Drain Spade
- Blade Dimensions: 4-3/4" X 14"
- Blade Material: Tempered steel
- Blade Type: Closed back
- Blade Size: 3" x 11"
- Handle Length: 48"
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- 14 gauge closed back blade
- Closed back construction eliminates soil build-up and reinforces the blade
- 48" fiberglass handle for ultimate core strength and durability
- Forward turned-step for secure foot placement
- Use for digging narrow trenches and cleaning out previously dug ditches, transplanting live trees and shrubs