- Size: 24" H x 18" W
- Material: Recycled Stock Paper
- Breaking down the ingredient ratios of 23 exquisite espresso-based drinks, this chart is a world tour of the purest form of coffee, from the straight-up varieties like the Doppio and Lungo to frothy drinks like the Cappuccino and Latte to less celebrated (yet no less delicious) concoctions such as the Galao and the Cafe Bombon.
- Designed in collaboration with Orbit Visual Graphic Design (and based on their "Espresso Field Guide"), comes packaged in a Pop Chart Lab Test Tube.
- Using 100 lb. archival stock certified by The Forest Stewardship Council, this poster is pressed on an offset lithographic press with vegetable-based inks in Long Island City, New York.
- Note: Ships rolled in poster mailer tube