Ideal for heavy-duty applications 10mm to 25mm and is especially well-suited for permanently locking studs and press fits. This high strength threadlocker adds 3,000 PSI holding power on slip and press fit assemblies and replaces set screws and snap rings. It also locks against vibration loosening. May require heat or special tools for removal. Applied as a liquid or gel, threadlockers are superior to conventional lock washers, nylon inserts, and other mechanical devices because they secure the entire fastener assembly against loosening from shock and vibration by filling the space between threaded metal parts, curing to form a tough, adhesive bond and seal. They also seal the threads against leakage, preventing rust and corrosion.
- High Strength Threadlocker
- Size: 1.22 Oz(36 ml) bottle
- For heavy duty applications 3/8" to 1"
- Well-suited for permanently locking studs and press fits
- Adds 3,000 psi holding power on slip and press fit assemblies
- May require heat or special tools for removal
- Suggested Applications: Cylinder block and rocker arm studs, ring gear bolts, frame bolts, shock absorber bolts, Air starter fasteners, suspension fasteners, shock absorber mounts, wheel studs, exhaust system mounts, bumper fasteners
: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov