Oatey No. 95 Lead Free Tinning Flux cleans, tins and fluxes most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron, lead and tin or copper-coated metals. No. 95 contains lead free solder powder which helps draw in the solder wire. Fluxing is a critical step in the soldering process. No. 95 Tinning Flux provides superior wetting properties for better solder flow and can be used with most soft solders. No. 95 Tinning Flux complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Size: 1.7 Oz.
- Less Brush.
- Formulated with the same high quality as No. 5. However, patented Oatey silver solder powder is added to pre-tin the copper pipe.
- Flux can never burn out.
- 100% lead free.
- Excellent for large diameter copper.
- Does not turn copper green.
- Cleans, fluxes and tins.
- Lead free, can be used on potable water systems.
- For clean sweat copper fittings, no pre-cleaning needed.
- Do not use on electrical parts.
- Formulated with the same quality as Oatey No.5 flux. Will work for large diameter copper and does not turn copper green.
- Bulk Can.
- Appearance: Greenish-Gray Paste
- Solder Temp. Range: 400° F to 700° F
- Shelf Life: 2 years from manufacture date
- pH: 3 - 4
Oatey No. 95 Tinning Flux can be used to solder most commonly soldered metals including copper, brass, zinc, galvanized iron and tin or copper-coated metals.