We offer lowest price on Clamps, Soldering Tools & Torches. With Life and Home you always get the best deals
Oatey Silver Lead Free Plumbing Solder is recommended for use on potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system. Silver Lead Free Solder is also effective on stainless steel, brass alloys, chrome alloys, galvanized steel and cast iron piping. Silver Lead Free Solder complies with CA & VT lead content regulations.
- Size: 1/4 lbs
- 0.081" Gauge.
- Lead Free Alloy of 95% Tin and 5% Antimony.
- 450°F - 464°F melting range.
- Meets the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Most commonly used where frequent and extreme temperature changes and vibrations occur.
- Alloy composition: Tin, Copper, Bismuth, Silver
- Appearance: Silver Solid Wire
- Melting Range: 420° F to 460° F
- Tensile Strength: 4,000 psi minimum
Oatey Silver Lead Free Plumbing Solder is recommended for use on potable water systems for sweating joints in a copper water distribution system.