Oatey Shower Drains for Tile Shower Bases are designed for use with tile or marble showers where a shower pan liner is used. The low profile design allows for installation in tight spaces. Drain body solvent welds over 2” or inside 3” Schedule 40 DWV pipe. Reversible clamping collar is secured with 4 stainless steel bolts into brass inserts. 2” IPS threaded strainer barrel is adjustable to allow for easy height adjustment. Weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner. Round drain barrel accommodates 4-1/4" Universal Snap-Tite Strainers.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 2" x 3"
- Low profile for tight spaces.
- Designed for use on built up shower bases of tile or marble, where a shower pan liner is used.
- The clamping ring locking bolts screw into brass inserts to prevent stripping.
- Keyhole slots in the clamping ring allow it to be clamped without removing the bolts.
- Four weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner.
- 2" IPS strainer barrel allows adjustment to the finished floor level.
- Solvent welds over 2" or inside 3" Sch. 40 DWV pipe.
- 4-1/4" screw-on strainer.
- Polished brass strainers have PVD lifetime finish.
Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.