Oatey Medium Orange CPVC Solvent Cement is recommended for solvent welding all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6” with interference fit. Medium Orange CPVC Solvent Cement can be used for sewer and drain, waste and vent systems. This product is compliant with California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1168 and Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) regulations for Volatile Organic Compound emission levels.
- Size: 32 Oz.
- Medium-Bodied Orange cement for use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6” diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- For Residential and Commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Approved for Corzan CPVC Piping Systems
- Meets ASTM F-493 and ASTM D-2846.
- Appearance: Orange Liquid
- Viscosity: min. 500 cps @ 73° F ± 2° F
- Density: 7.99 ± 0.2 lbs/gallon
- Shelf Life: 2 years from manufacture date
- Maximum VOC per SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD
- Method 40: 490 g/L
Hydrostatic Burst Strength:
- 2 hours @ 73° F: min. 400 psi
Set Up Time:
- 30° F to 50° F 4 – 5 minutes
- 50° F to 70° F 2 – 3 minutes
- 70° F to 90° F 1 – 2 minutes