- Medium-bodied clear cement for use on PVC pipe and fittings. Up to 6" diameter for Sch. 40 and Sch. 80
- Recommended application temperature 40° F to 100° F
- Recommended for all grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, gas, conduit, drain, waste and vent pipe, pressure pipe and potable water
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- Application Standards: ASTM D-2564
- Application Temperature: 40 to 100 Deg.F
- Applications: For Portable Water, Pressure Pipe, Gas, Conduit
- Characteristics: Medium Bodied
- Color: 8 Oz.
- For Use On: 6 in PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Pipe Diameter Limit: 6"
- Product Weight: 15 Lbs.
Warning: This material is not known to contain any chemicals currently listed as carcinogens or reproductive toxins. This product contains trace amounts of chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer. Under normal use conditions, exposure to these chemicals at levels above the State of California “No significant Risk Level” (NSRL) are unlikely. The use of proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and ventilation guidelines noted in Section 8 will minimize exposure levels to these chemicals.