MFM Wind & Water Seal is a self-adhering waterproofing underlayment composed of a non-slip polymer film laminated to a rubberized asphalt adhesive. A split release liner protects the adhesive and is removed as the underlayment is installed.
This high temperature rated underlayment is for use under all roofing materials including metal and clay tiles. It is composed of a cool white, non-slip polymer film laminated to a rubberized asphalt adhesive. It aggressively bonds to the substrate to limit damage caused by water penetration and leaks, while protecting against ice dams. This self-adhering, self-sealing underlayment can be used as a whole roof underlayment, in valleys, ridges, around chimneys and at eaves. Covers 200 sq. feet.
- Application Range: >50ºF
- Roll Length: 67 Feet
- Roll Width: 36"
- Maximum Temp.: 250ºF
- Uniform thickness for dependable protection
- Self-seals around fasteners including nails, staples and screws
- High elongation, flexible, accommodates expansion and contraction of the substrate
- Compatible with most construction sealants and primers
- Eliminates leaks – multiple layers of protection seal out water
- Rubberized asphalt won’t crack or dry. Protects against wind & rain
- Non-slip surface and overlap guide lines for easy installation
- Aggressively adheres – MFM Wind & Water Seal sticks to plywood, OSB, foam board, metal, vinyl, concrete and most
- Intended Uses: Whole-roof underlayment for shingle, tile, shake, or metal roofing. Use in valleys, ridges, around chimneys and at eaves for protection against ice dams and and wind driven rain