- For cutting sheet metal stock, including metal duct work or aluminum, steel and vinyl siding.
- A rugged cast aluminum frame is half the weight of comparable size forged steel snips.
- Cuts through hardened sheet metal, even seams, fast and easy.
- The frame's smooth profile allows cut material to flow unobstructed, away from the user's hand.
- Separate inset blade components permit the use of cutlery grade high-carbon steel that is heat treated and tempered to stay sharper, longer.
- Frame finish is a durable, baked-on, hammer-tone gray enamel.
- Aluminum Handled
- 24 Gauge Steel Capacity
- O.A. Lgth. Ins.=12
- Lgth. Of Cut Ins.=3