- Voltage : 36 volts
- Blade Diameter : 7-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity : 53 deg.
- Maximum Speed : 5100 rpm
- Battery Type : Lithium Ion
- Arbor Size : 5/8"
- Teeth per Inch : 24 TPI
- Blade Location : Left
- Maximum Cutting Depth at 45 Degrees : 1-3/4"
- UL Listed
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes
- Electric brake
- Large 2-9/16" cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/2" long
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 5,100 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
Warning: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov