- Ergonomic rubberized grip and handle designed for better fit and added comfort
- 11,000 OPM for increased efficiency and smooth finish sanding
- Power Source: Corded
- Built-in counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Large rubberized clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adaptor for improved dust collection
- Double insulated
|Continuous rating Input:
||3-5/8" x 7-1/4"
|Abrasive paper size:
||3-5/8" x 9"
|Orbits per minute (opm):
|Dimensions(L x W x H):
||10" x 3-5/8" x 6"
- 1 ea. Abrasive Paper
- Dust Bag
- Punch Plate
Warning: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: • lead from lead-based paints, • crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and • arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov