Cooper Wiring's Thermoplastic (Polycarbonate) wallplates are virtually unbreakable with high structural rigidity,long-term form retention and superior impact and abrasion resistance.Rugged construction reduces installation cost due to less plate breakage and resists bowing to provide a smooth,flat installation.High gloss finish is soil-resistant.Exclusive ScrewCatch feature holds mounting screws captive and simplifies installation.Midsize wallplates are 3/8" higher and wider than standard wallplates, making it easy to hide wall imperfections around the switch and or receptacle.
- 1 Gang
- Dimensions:4.875" x 3.125"
- Mid-size Toggle device switch wallplate
- Virtually unbreakable Polycarbonate construction
- Superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Resists warping, scratching and cracking
- Resistant to discoloration, grease, oil, solvent, and moisture
- Exclusive Screw-Catch feature holds screws in place
- Easy-to-clean High gloss finish
- High-abuse usage compatible
- Ivory color
- UL listed
- Meets all CSA requirements