"LEICA" ROD-EYE CLASSIC SENSOR WITH BRACKET
The ROD-EYE Classic is a mid-range sensor for general construction applications. It has an LCD on both the front and rear for fast and easy visual reference, and has a working diameter of 2,500 ft (750 m). The Leica Rod Eye Classic Sensor is extremely simple and easy to use.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) front and rear.
- Working diameter of 2,500 ft (750 m).
- Detection height of 2 inches (50 mm).
- 5-channel grade display.
- Beeper emits an audible tone that indicates on-grade, high or low.
- Accurate sensing bands are user selectable.
- Specifically designed for use in harsh, loud, construction environments.
- Works with any rotating laser.
- General purpose clamp designed to mount on various mounts and staffs.
- Working Diameter: 6 ft to 2500 ft (2 m to 750 m)*.
- Detection Height: 2 inches (50 mm).
- Detection Accuracy: Standard Accuracy Bandwidth Fine ± 0.040 in (1 mm) Course ± 0.120 in (3 mm)
- Reception Angle: ± 45°
- Display: LCD front and rear
- Grade Display: 5 channel grade display
- Beeper Volumes: High 110 dBA Low 90 dBA Off
- Battery Size: 2 AA
- Battery Life: 70+ hours**
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Rod Master: No
- Automatic Shut Off: 30 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 inches (163 x 74 x 30 mm)
- Offset notch: 2 inches (50 mm)
- Operating Temperature: –20°C to 60°C (–4° F to 140°F)
- Memory, Last Beam Strike: No
- Rod-Eye Clamp: Yes