"DIGICAT 100" BURIED SERVICE LOCATOR
The DIGICAT 100 unit is designed to help avoid damage to underground services during excavation and is an easy to operate, fully automatic location system with the ability to manually tune if preferred. Active signal tracing is available by using the DIGITEX signal generator.
- Always switches on in POWER mode for maximum safety. This ensures that you will locate services carrying a power current first as these can be the most dangerous to hit.
- Starts up with maximum sensitivity for safe operation, there is no need to adjust any awkward controls, this speeds up the location process considerably.
- Fully automatic pinpointing for quick and accurate location of the relevant service, without the need for any adjustment by the operator. The DIGICAT 100 Unit has got the facility to manually adjust at the pinpointing stage if that is what the operator is used to, however all adjustments are done automatically within the electronics, no fine-tuning necessary.
- In-built self-test function (user activated), which tests both the hardware and the software to ensure full functionality of the unit.
- Audio visual display with simple LED indicators for maximum convenience.
- Pictographic quick-guide instructions are displayed on the face of the locator to remove the language barrier and for easy on-site reference.
- Network Rail approved (PADS No: 094/020050) and CableTracks enabled units also available
- Frequency: Power mode 50/60 Hz, Radio mode 15–30 Hz.Generator mode 8 and 33 KHz.
- Depth: Power to 10ft [3m], Radio to 7ft [2m], Generator to 10ft [3m].
- Protection: Conforms to IP54.
- Batteries: 6 x AA alkaline (IEC LR6) (supplied).
- Battery life: 30 hours intermittent use.
- Weight: 2.83 kg [6.2 lb] including batteries.