"LEICA" ROD-EYE PRO WITH BRACKET & LEVEL VIAL
- The Leica ROD-EYE Pro Laser Detector is the top of the line sensor for general construction applications, with a working diameter of 2,500 ft (750 m).
- Its liquid crystal display (LCD) on both the front and rear allow for easy visual indication of the reference plane of visible or invisible laser light.
- The Leica ROD EYE Pro Sensor has extremely accurate sensing bands, and even features industrial deadband settings for special applications.
- The Leica ROD-EYE Pro’s bracket comes with a reversible mounting jaw and a vise-like grip to suit all shapes of rods.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) front and rear
- Working diameter of 2,500 ft (750 m)
- Detection height of 2 inches (50 mm)
- 9-channel grade display
- Beeper emits an audible tone that indicates on-grade, high or low
- Extremely accurate sensing bands are user selectable
- Industrial deadband settings for special applications
- Specifically designed for use in harsh, loud, construction environments
- Works with any rotating laser
- Bracket comes with reversible jaw and vise-like grip to suit all shapes of rods.
- Working Diameter: 6 ft to 2500 ft (2 m to 750 m)
- Detection Height: 2 inches (50 mm)
Detection Accuracy: Standard Accuracy Bandwidth Super fine ± 0.020 in (0.50 mm) Fine± 0.040 in (1 mm) Medium ± 0.080 in (2 mm) Course ± 0.120 in (3 mm)
- Industrial Accuracy Bandwidth Zero bandwidth ± 0.00 in (0.00 mm) Fine Industrial ± 0.0025 in (0.064 mm) Course Industrial ± 0.0050 in (0.127 mm)
- Reception Angle: ± 45°
- Display: LCD front and rear
- Grade Display: 9 channel grade display
- Beeper Volumes: High 110 dBA, Low 90 dBA , Off
- Battery Size: 2 AA
- Battery Life: 70+ hours
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Rod Master: Yes – indicates when the RUGBY’s batteries are low
- Automatic Shut Off: 30 minutes, 24 hours, or none (optional)
- Dimensions: 6.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 inches (163 x 74 x 30 mm)
- Offset notch: 2 inches (50 mm)
- Operating Temperature: –20°C to 60°C (–4° F to 140°F)
- Memory, Last Beam Strike: Yes
- Rod-Eye Clamp: Yes, with reversible jaw for oval rods.