"NA700 SERIES" AUTOMATIC OPTICAL LEVELS
A short drop onto the ground, a fall into water, vibration from heavy machinery – with a Leica NA700 level you just carry on working. No time-consuming checking or readjustment required. And, the ‘best in class’ optics enable you to always work as precisely as possible, even in twilight.
- The most precise.
- 30x telescopic magnification.
- Meets the highest standards in construction, engineering and topographic surveys.
- Per km double run: 1.2 mm
- Single measurement – Target distance 30m: 0.8 mm.
- Setting accuracy: < 0.3".
- Working range: ± 15'.
- Impact standard: ISO 9022-33-5.
- Resistance to water and dust ingress: IP57.
- Operation: -20° to +50°C.
- Storage: -40° to +70°C.
- Dimensions: 21x12x12 cm.
- Weight: 3.7Lbs.