Best online store to shop kitchen tools & supplies. Save big with Life and Home discount coupons
"Le Creuset Stoneware" Stackable Ramekin
From miniature cakes and custard desserts to pot pies and bread pudding, Le Creuset stackable ramekins allow for both individual preparation and presentation without sacrificing the even heat distribution and quick-release benefits of cooking with stoneware. Each ramekin features an interior ridge that allows them to stack vertically without sticking together.
A helpful tool in the kitchen, the stackable ramekin from Le Creuset's serveware and serving dishes collection is crafted for durability and ease of use in oven-safe stoneware. Use for organizing ingredients or bake and serve personal-sized desserts and savory pies.
Bring out the French chef in you with Le Crueset Ramekins. Add a personal touch and elegance with single servings of French onion soup, soufflé, and creme brulee for you, your family, and guests. The high fired porcelain enameled stoneware can safely be used at temperatures up to 500 degrees F. and as low as -65 degrees.
- Color: Marseille
- Capacity: 7 fl. oz.
- Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Height: 2"
- Material: Stoneware
- Heat Source: Broiler, Oven & Microwave
- Cleaning: Dishwasher-Safe
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance from -65ºF to 500ºF — safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense material when fired, maintaining even temperatures and preventing scorching
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
- A virtually nonstick glazed interior that easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- A perfectly color-matched palette of bold, consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
Care & Use:-
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and Care
DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 ½ inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.