The smoothly curved interior and rounded base of the Signature saucepan make saucemaking easier than ever, with no tight corners to trap ingredients-allowing them to blend easily. An extended helper handle and a contoured main handle also provide added control when transferring cookware on the stovetop or between the kitchen and the table.
Crafted of durable cast iron and protected by Le Creuset’s enhanced enameling, the Signature saucepan provides the optimal medium for saucemaking with its precise and responsive temperature control properties. In fact, cast iron has long been used by chefs around the world to achieve the steady low-to-medium heat required for building delicate sauces.
- Color : Soleil
- Capacity : 1.75 Quart
- Size : 6.25" D x 4.5" H
- Material : Cast Iron
- Heat Source : Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction & Oven
- Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
- Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
- Superior heat distribution and retention of Le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid with stabilizers to prevent rocking and sliding
- An all-new larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 480ºF
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available