The Smart alternative to master keying. Kwikset’s Key Control Deadbolt, featuring SmartKey re-key technology, is a revolutionary cost and time-saving alternative to master keying. Re-keying a traditional master key system is labor intensive, time consuming and costly. With the first and only two-cylinder Key Control Deadbolt, either cylinder can be re-keyed in seconds, without removing the lock from the door. Retain your one-key access to all units and gain more flexible key management, all while saving time and money. The new Key Control Deadbolt is the perfect alternative to master keying.
- Single cylinder.
- Ansi/bhma grade 2.
- Finish : satin chrome.
- Save time & money by re-keying yourself.
- Re-key the lock without removing from the door.
- Adjustable latch - round corner latch & strike.
- Re-key your user or control cylinder at any time in seconds.
- Maintain key control throughout tenant and employee turnover.
- Lower exposed cylinder allows unique user keys for the tenant.
- Top concealed cylinder provides one-key control for the property manager.
- Door thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- Door prep: 2-1/8" crossbore; 1" edge bore; 1"x2-1/4" latch face.
- Cylinder: 2 smartkey: 1 standard kwikset for users, 1 unique patented keyway for 1-key control.
- Faceplate: 1"x2-1/4". strike: 1-1/4"x3-5/8". bolt: 1" throw.
- Ansi/bhma: a156.5 grade 2. ada: interior turn piece meets 4.13.9 ada.