When topical rub is applied to throat or chest it provides temporary relief from cough and symptons associated with the common cold. Contains legendary, medicinal ingredients to a beeswax and soy bean oil base to make a rub that is free of paraffin and petrolatum.
- Size: 4.13 oz/117 g
- Menthol camphor helps clear your sinuses and put a spring in your step
- Active Ingredients: camphor 5.0%, menthol 2.8%.
- Inactive Ingredients: beeswax, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean wax
- Minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
- Pain and itching of minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts and scrapes
- Cough caused by or associated with a cold
For adults and children two years and older: For muscle soreness apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily; for cough as occurs with cold, apply thick layer to throat and chest.
Area of application may be covered with a warm, dry cloth. Clothing should be left loose around the throat and chest to help the vapors rise to reach nose and mouth. applications may be repeated up to 3 times or as directed by physician.