This floor-mounted door stop accommodates door undercuts up to 2-1/2 inches and is appropriate for commercial and institutional buildings. The piece is sturdily constructed with a brass finish and a rubber tip that won't mar the door. Mounting hardware, expansion shield and lead shield are included.
- Overall Height: 3-3/4"
- Height from Floor to Stop Center Line: 2-5/8"
- Stop Diameter: 1-1/16"
- Base Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Satin Brass finish.
- Manual-type floor holder ideal for interior or exterior use
- Cast brass or aluminum construction
- Accommodates door undercut up to 2-1/2"
- Non-marring rubber tip
- Unit functions as a stop but serves as a hold-open device when hook is manually engaged in strike.
- Unit requires manual disengagement to release hold-open.
- Packed with expansion shield and lead shield.
- Meets ANSI/BMHA 156.16, L11371 for brass.