"IVES" MANUAL FLUSH BOLT FOR METAL DOORS
When the active door is opened, the lever can be moved to the ‘up’ position, retracting the bolt and allowing the inactive leaf to be opened. When the inactive leaf is closed, the lever can be moved to the ‘down’ position, projecting the bolt into the strike and securely locking the inactive leaf. Brass models are for use on all types of labeled metal fire doors not exceeding three-hours fire rating and 10' in height. Simplified installation in metal frames. Round bolt head requires only a punched hole. Use of strike optional. Special design of guide and flat sided bolt tip to prevent bolt rotation.
- Strike included.
- Bolt is 1/2" diameter.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish.
- Strike Size: 15/16 Wide x 2-1/4 Long x 5/64 Thick
- Guide Size: 1" Wide X 2" Long X 5/64" Deep .
- Body Size: 1 1/4" Wide X 6 3/4" Long X 1 1/8" Deep .
- Bolts have 3/4" throw with a bolt backset of 3/4".
- Extruded brass plate, cast slide, steel bolt head.
- Standard rod length is 12", which is measured from the center of the flush bolt body to the bolt tip.
- Optional Dust Proof Strikes—prevents dirt build-up assuring full engagement of bottom bolt.
- UL Listed 3 hours on 8'0" x 10'0" Opening.
- UL Listed for Fire Doors.