"IVES" ACCESSORY DOOR COORDINATOR
The COR Series Coordinators are designed for use on pairs of doors when one door needs to close before the other. All COR units function easily. The active door lever, located nearest to the active stop, holds the active door open until the trigger mechanism is released by the closing of the inactive leaf. All COR units are compatible with Flush Bolts. The COR Series does not cover the entire length of the stop, so a filler bar can be provide to maintain architerurally clean lines.
- Length of Channel is 32".
- For Opening widths of 34"-52".
- For Pair of 2'0" Doors.
- Clear Anodized Aluminum Finish.
- Over all Dimensions: 1-5/8" Wide X 5/8" Deep X Ordered Length.
- Optional Mounting Brackets available: MB1, MB2, MB1F, MB2F, MB3F, MB1v, MB2v, &MB3V for other stop applied hardware.
- Optional Filler Bars: FL20, FL32, & FL44, available to maintain Clean line
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Type 21A.