Chrome vanadium spring steel shaft. Flute design speeds dust removal for fast drilling. Shot-peen finish increases surface durability and reduces potential breakage. Made to ANSI specifications.
- Dia.xOA Lgth Ins.=3/16 x 6
- Carbide tipped
- Straight shank
- Rotary/Percussion carbide tipped, straight shank
- Chrome vanadium spring steel shaft
- Carbide tipped for maximum wear resistance
- Tips sharpened by diamond wheels for maximum cutting power
- Bit will fit all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck and features a chrome vanadium shaft through hardened to 50-53HrC, shot-peened, double-tempered finish, flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker, copper braze material gives high heat resistance
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
Hand Tools Guarantee Full Lifetime Guarantee:
Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free
from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage
caused by misuse or alteration. Return the tool to place of purchase for replacement if warranty applies. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, which vary from state to state.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov