The Irwin Tools 323005- Drill Bit, SDS-max 4 Cutter Masonry Drill Bit is a fast and durable bit for the professional user. The bit features a Chrome Vanadium Spring Steel shaft that is through-hardened for Superior Durability. The Shot-peened, double tempered finish reduces breakage. The Bit also features a tip with a Copper brazed material that gives high heat resistance and reduced tip loss. The SDS-max® shank fits all SDS-max® rotary hammers. The four cutter Tip privides moredurability and rounder holes.
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Twist Length: 8"
- Overall Length: 13"
- Fits all SDS-max rotary hammers and Hilti TE F, G and Y rotary hammers
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Chrome vanadium shaft through-hardened to 50-53HrC
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov